Stuck in quarantine?
Eating all day out of boredom?
Want Healthier snacks so you don’t feel guilty?
I got you fam. Here are some healthy, low-calorie, easy and cheap snacks that can lead to weight loss.
- Dates (Medjool)
- Can eat them by themselves. Dip them in peanut butter. Or my personal fav-melt some chocolate and peanut butter and dip the dates in them and put them in the refrigerator then eat them.
- I prefer the Orville Naturals-Simply Salted kind. Very healthy and you can always add more salt if you like.
- I dip them in Dark Chocolate Hummus. Stuff is amazing; tastes like brownie batter and it’s super good for you
- Dark Chocolate
- Try to get at least 70% cocoa. The higher the healthier. Dark chocolate is a superfood and is amazing for you; and it’s good at stopping those dessert cravings.
- Mixed nuts are an amazing snack. So good for you. There are plenty of nuts out there so you’ll find one you love. You can even dip them in melted chocolate.
- Apples and Peanut butter
- Amazing combo. Just slice an apple an dip it in peanut butter
- Always the best snack choice. Bananas, apples, oranges, strawberries, pineapple, whatever you like. Fruit tastes so good and it’s so good for you. Nature’s healthy candy.
- Veggies and hummus
- I love dipping carrots, cauliflower and celery in hummus. Amazing snack. Or even pita chips in hummus. Even better tasting but not as good for you; but still decent.